This is a full-day, in-person training on preventing bullying with teens, including special attention on transition age youth living in substitute care, such as foster care. The course, taught by a nationally prominent expert on youth suicide prevention, is offered at your agency location and is presented in these sections:
- What are the prominent types of bullying and how can we recognize these?
- The special challenges of internet and cyber bullying
- Which youth are most likely to be bullied?
- Signs that a youth is being bullied
- Signs that a youth may be bullying someone else
- How you can help a youth you suspect is being bullied
The course includes sensitive and safe interactive components that encourage participants to use observations, questions, and identified behaviors to intervene on behalf of bullied youth. Large amounts of resources are provided.
This course is on sale for over 33% off during Bullying Prevention month (October 2017)!
Normally offered at $2600, this one day course is offered at $1740 which includes our trainer’s fee and all travel and training expenses. To get more information and secure this 33% off sale price, please contact us at info@DownsConsultingGroup.com no later than October 31, 2017.